Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley"




Oh Miley, Miley, Miley. To start off I will say that I can't stand her. Whenever I hear "I got my sights set on y.." the station has already been changed. I realized it wasn't Miley herself but how she has been exploited by just about everyone that makes me cringe at the sound of her name. Disney sees dollar signs and they pretty much pimp the shit out of her.

With that said...Vanity Fair. EVERYONE has seen the photos and knows her favorite show is Sex and The City. I say...Big Deal. I mean if you look at the picture above, that huge ass blanket covers more skin than an XS small t-shirt ever could. The fact of the matter is Britney, Lindsay, and all the rehab prone ladies of Hollywood aren't doing anything interesting. Papers and Magazines need to be sold and someone has to get people to buy them. (Super Hero Entrance Music) Miley saves the day!

Apparently Miley has to be old enough to make every concert, appearence, photoshoot and the hundred other things they make her do, but she cant be old enough to take a picture with a blanket. Interesting. The article says she hasnt had a break since Christmas and she probably won't have another until next Christmas. Normal Kids don't have that problem, yet they hold her to the same standards as them. It's bullshit and most people don't really see the big deal. We are being forced to think it's interesting by the media but of course that will not last for long, and a new pregnant Starlet will be spoted driving with a bottle of vodka in her hand and no seat belt.

What's even more interesting is that Disney Billboard in China. Looks like Disney is pimping out hoes in different area codes.






No comments: